A little too enamoured with inflated self purpose

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Cranked, Spanked and Strained

Well since i have excess time available (for reasons you'll soon learn), i guess i have no excuse not to give a mid-october update. So to explain the title:

Cranked is for cranking the volume upto 11: in other words my fine credit rating has allowed me to go out and purchase a beautiful marshall AVT 100, now the whole street can here the beautiful crunchy overdrive tones of Andy thrashing out punk, this also puts me a step closer to getting a band (all i need now are other members).

Spanked for being absolutly thrashed in soccer through two semi finals and my return to the business games, the only victory being 2-1 against a team we really should of thrashed. Thus i was left pretty soccered out.

Strained for strained knee ligaments, to put and end to my soccers woes i managed to strain my right knee, thus putting me out of action for upto a month (hopefully) and screwing up my plan to go tramping over labour weekend.

Other single word descriptors that explain the last 3 weeks

Wasted: A random off the cuff fruday night out and Marys party allowing for considerable alcohol intakes

Delivered: All my Cds and DVDs final arrived frm the UK

Dissapointed: When you expect better from someone

Jubilant: The mighty waikato win the NPC, meaning i get to lord it over guy

Bored: Stuck on my Arse all of labour weekend thanks to my knee

Relocated: After heavy consideration i've decided to start looking for new flat

Summer: I've bought the summer clothes, so the warm weather better turn up soon

Tunes: Go listen to the new My Chemical Romance album

Done: Au revoir

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

A new flat? but what was wrong with the old one? It was the perfect venue for cric-ounge, nice enough to live in but crappy enough to not be worried about breaking anything!

12:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home